Well today was my birthday! I am defiantly getting older, pretty close to the big 4-0! Yikes!
Maddi had dance early this morning and the rest of the fam. was up at the K9 Compound doin a lil branding... So I spent my b-day with my FAMILY! 😊 It was pretty low key but it was fun! After we were done I went home and took a nice lil nap...
I love all my lil (& big) nieces and nephews,they are so cute and always bring a smile to my face! I'm sure going to miss seeing them especially as they grow.
This lil man of mine has LOVED living at grandpa and grandma's and livin the country life. He had lots of fun helping grandpa today. He thought about eating these lil gems for lunch.... YuM! But he ate pizza instead.
Addi and I were the picture takers.... She is a lil diva! And I love her to pieces, her daddy says she is a lil sassy just like her aunt Mandi!
I'm grateful for my dad and his example of hard work and never giving up.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!






No comments:
Post a Comment