So awhile ago my work said they were gonna put a block on all of our computers so we couldn't access social networking sites. But it never happened and never happened..... But a few weeks ago, it happened! I am so bummed! Our home computer is broke so I had totally been taking advantage of updating my blog @ work.... Not no more! So that leaves me to update with the iPad. Glad I can update it but bummed cause its way more time consuming.
Any how I'm new to the iPad as well so for now no pictures just journaling....
Over the weekend of Nov. 15th the kids and I went to Roosevelt with my dad and mom and Caleb and Julie's family to help Connor and Sunni build their house. It was FREEZING! But we got lots done and Kobe was in "hog heaven" he loved helping Connor and his hired hand with the lil piggies.... And for me the best part was being with my family and seeing Clancy and baby Olive. They are so cute and getting so BIG!
As I posted before James is in AZ. His new job is going good and he seems to be liking it. As for me I am missing him like crazy! He was always such a huge help around the house and running the kids. I am really missing him and it makes me appreciate him more each day! I don't handle stress well so my kids think I am a lil ornery.... But we are making it! It's rough being a "single mom" LoL
November 22nd James tuned the BIG 4-0!! Woot woo! He is an old man :) I was pretty sad we couldn't celebrate with him, but the AZ. friends took him to dinner.... Thank You!
Then on Tuesday the 26th the kids and I rented a car and took a lil road trip to see our daddy and be with him for Thanksgiving! Kobe wanted us to have Thanksgiving with just us 4, so we did something we have never done before and went to a buffet in Laughlin, NV for turkey dinner. It was way different but the food was great! And that place was packed so we weren't the only crazies! Then after dinner we joined up with the Schrade's and Rowley's to go see Catching Fire, it was a lil intense for me but the kids LOVED it! It was a nice day with our lil family....
We drove home today... Sunday Dec. 1st and made it home safe! This week we will be putting up Christmas :)
Back to the "thankful" side of things.... I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for my lil family and I am truly grateful for the many things we have been blessed with over this last year. My heart is full! So many prayers have been answered and we have been BLESSED! Love to all my friends and family...
I hope that as we go thru out this holiday season that we remember the true reason for the season.
With much love to all! :)
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment