James was scheduled to work Conference wknd... But because we will be moving we decided he should take the weekend off so we could ENJOY one last camping trip with all our peeps... We went up Logan Canyon to the Sinks and it was BEAUTIFUL!! It was a little cold, but we had us a good ole "KC fire" to keep us warm...
We went on an awesome hike, ate lots of good food, listened to conference... The boys got to shoot guns, do a little hunting and the best part was just being with our friends!
Maddi wasn't to thrilled about coming with us, so she brought Kami along to make hanging with us a little more bearable... I think they had fun, they played lots of PHASE 10 :)
And here is my most handsome lil man!! He LOVES being outside, LOVES hanging out with SHAY and LOVES BUCKET!! So I think he had an AWESOME weekend!! ;)
One last KC fire :)
It was a perfect weekend!! :) We have had so much fun going camping over the years and we will for sure miss our camping trips... But I am grateful for the memories we have made and I am especially grateful for all the friendships.








No comments:
Post a Comment