CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 15, 2013

St. George

Last weekend Mads had a dance competition in St. George.... 
 
So we headed down early Friday morning and did a lil touring around.... We went to the Dinosaur Museum & to the Brigham Young House and the Jacob Hamblin Home. I wasn't very good at taking pics of these things... But later Friday night our Arizona peeps (the Belew's & the Rowley's) meet up with us & we did dinner & hung out & had a FUN time!! Kobe loved hanging with the Belew boys! :)
 
 
Then Saturday we went to the Harley Store & it was pretty awesome, they had lots of cool bikes... Kobe is totally sold on getting a bike! He is dying to get a dirt bike!! Then Saturday late afternoon Mads danced!! :) & I'm horrible and didn't even get a pic :'(
 
Saturday night we took Deven to dinner @ Olive Garden, it was fun seeing him. We love him like our own... He's the BEST big brother, EVER!!


Me & my Home Slice... Love him more than EVER!! :)


 Timmy takin one for the team :) LoL
I love this kid he is hilarious!!


 lil Miss Klarie... She is the CUTEST lil diva!! I
 
Kobe also had a fun time hanging with Show Bob @ their hotel doin a lil swimming!!
 
It was a pretty quick trip, but a FUN lil getaway!! :)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI