CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My sweet baby girl...

 
Last night was Y.W. in Excellents in our new ward as well as the 5th ward. My kids both have had hard time leaving 5th ward (James & I included). They have been so AMAZING & good to us! Maddi decided she wanted to go to 5th wards, which made sense to me. This is the ward that's showed her what Y.W. is. They had a few girls  talk & then a slide show of a few of the activities, girls camp & the temple celebration & the back ground music was to the One Direction song Your Insecure, it was so cute!!
 
This is a pic of what Maddi displayed...
 
 


We said our goodbyes to all of the girls & leaders, we are so sad to be leaving this ward. Maddi actually cried the night our Garland ward came to welcome us, they asked us to fill out a paper to transfer our records & she started crying & said mom don't do it!! She has grown so much & learned so much from all of her leaders & the girls have been excellent for her. I appreciate all they have done.
 
After we got in bed James was looking on fb & said... Hey did you see this? And he shows me this post Maddi had posted after we got home. I was crying!! She is ONLY 12!! I am so AMAZED by her, she is truly an example to me. I never remember feeling like this when I was her age, or even having a testimony.
 


UR INSECURE DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR!!!!:) 5th ward young women's I don't know what I would do with out u guys!! U have changed my life for ever! I love each and every one of u so much!!:) we have laughed together cried together been through a lot together!!:) From the first day I went to young women's to all the days at girls camp to the temple celebration till tonight I thought u guys were a little b...
it different and you guys changed me to be a little bit different also.......... Ok we r a lot different from any other young women's group I know!!:) I just want all of guys to know how thankful I was to be able to meet you guys! How thankful I am to have some different friends that I can trust outside of my normal life!! I want to thank my leaders for always being there when I need them the most!!! I will miss u guys and are crazy weird out of control one direction infected Tuesday night at young women's! And u guys can come kidnap me when ever u want!! And please still invite me to ur guys' walks at night I still want to be apart of u guys!!! I love u all and thanks for the awesome crazy weird amazingly fun times with u!!
 
Could you die? Maybe it's just cause she is my daughter, but I find this post amazing!!
 
I am so proud of you Maddi! You were sent to me for a reason & I love your example & the love you have for the gospel. Remember to always say your prayers & to C.T.R & continue to treat others the way you would want to be treated!! And most importantly these things & your family are what truly matter.  I LOVE YOU MADISON JANE!!

2 comments:

JeN said...

I love this Maddi Jane. Change is always hard, but we are glad to have her in Garland 4th ward. The love will go on:) I love you Lil Gina!!!

Angela said...

What a cute girl :) So sweet.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI