CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My tiny man...



On April 5th my tiny man got glasses.... bitter/sweet :)  We took him to his eye appt. in March, James was unable to go so it was just the kids & I. As the doctor told us Kobe was going to need glasses I started to cry & Kobe was busting with excitement!! :) Maddi says mom are you crying I shake my head no as I continue listening to the doctor & then later explain that I was getting a few tears cause it changes your life forever! You always have glasses or contacts to worry about so you can see right!!

It's all good, he thinks it's great & that's what counts... But as you see I am blogging this a few months late & don't worry that he hardly ever wears them!! It's not as great as he thought it would be... not to mention he has a "big ole Kent head" & he could either get kids frames or mens & he thought the mens were so much cooler!! But guess what they don't stay on his head all that well cause they are a bit too BIG!! It bothers him so he always "forgets" to wear them.... But if he would of went with the glasses his mom thought were good we wouldn't have this problem!! :) LOL Live & learn...right?

So before school starts we will be getting another pair that fits & that mom picks!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI