CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party....


Okay I've totally loaded theses last few post all on here backwards, but just so I have them loaded is all I care about, so sorry for the confusion:)

On Dec 23rd we went to Brett & Jenny's for an Ugly Sweater Party, it was LOTS of FUN!! We all went to DI and bought the ugliest sweaters we could find. We couldn't find James that ugly of a sweater so we bought him a woman's sweater:) which I thought was pretty ugly, but not to bad. But as we were checking out the cashier lady says are you buying these for an ugly sweater party? I said yes! and she says I just wore a sweater just like this yesterday! I was so embarrassed!! I said oh well it's not too bad and go on to tell her we couldn't find James an ugly man sweater so he was going to wear a woman's:) LOL SO EMBARRASSING!! We also brought white elephant gifts and played a few games, it was so FUN!!

Thanks Benni:)

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so funny. What a great party idea!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI