CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

After 14yrs. of service....

James & I retired our VERY 1st purchase we made together... our stereo:( I have been wanting to get rid of it for a while but James never would let me, I guess I finally got him a board my ship:) We bought this stereo the month before we got married @ Stokes Brothers in Logan 14yrs. ago. It's played some pretty pumping tunes while cleaning house and Maddi has loved shakin her groove to her tunes. It was kinda bitter, sweet and definitely a blogging moment for me...

As I was taking it down I thought I better grab a picture before we said good bye!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

How sad. I remember that thing in your trailor in Fielding. I thot is was so cool that you could put all the cd's in it like a juke box. R.I.P stereo.

JeN said...

ooooo.. I'm sorry you had to part with this piece of your life, but Shay sure is enjoying it:) We thank you so much and if ever you are real sad, we can have a jam session in Shay's room LOL

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI